Web Designer DeputySurry Hills, New South Wales, Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Full ownership of our web page, come up with ideas, make a real impact to drive customer experience and Improve sign up rate
Who we are:
Deputy powers the way businesses schedule and manage their employees. Our innovative cloud-based technology helps businesses with employees schedule/time & attendance, and drive high engagement with their teams’ communication, task management and employee performance technologies.
Check out what our customers have to say on GetApp, PC Mag (editors choice), and G2Crowd.
Why start or grow your career with Deputy?
We are an award-winning Australian SaaS Vendor. After recently raising a $25M Series A round of financing from OpenView Venture Partners, we have grown over 200% growth in APAC, AMERICA & EMEA. As a result, we are now looking to add you to the team to take us (and your career) to a new level.
Check out what our employees say Jess's Video and Deputy Glassdoor
- Designing digital graphics for our website, marketing landing pages through HubSpot, web advertisements, social media campaigns, with additional support for infographics and keynote presentations.
- Designing and producing digital content and other sales related assets such as case studies, white papers (copy supplied by content writers/researchers)
- Editing basic videos
- Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, entrepreneurship, and customer service within and around the marketing organization
- Producing promotional print-ready materials for trade shows such as advertisements, handouts, whitepapers, banners, stands, and branded merchandise
- Producing keynote presentations
- Qualifications. in relevant discipline with experience in designing for digital environments
- At least 3-5 years digital design experience, preferably agency based
- Comprehensive knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Experience with website design. - Web pages, marketing campaign landing pages infographics, hero images, video edits etc.
- Ideal - Experience in HTML / CSS - Or willing to learn
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, contribute ideas and follow direction to execute tasks
- Ideas focussed with ability to develop conceptual ideas
- Exceptional time management and an understanding of deadlines
- A positive attitude with the passion to deliver amazing results
- An eye for detail and design
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Bonus points for:
- Curiosity, creativity, and motivation
- Staying up to date with the latest design and technology trends across web and social platforms
- Hubspot experience
- Experience using Sketch
What’s on Offer?
- A collaborative, supportive environment that gives you autonomy to explore new ideas, grow your skill set and create outstanding work
- The chance to make a genuine impact on the company’s growth
- Plenty of challenging work and the opportunity to stretch yourself
- Every day you’ll get to work with amazing talent in a fast-growing company that really values their people.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!