Web Designer EricssonBudapest, HU
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Marketing & Communications Web Developer and Designer
As Marketing & Communication (M&C) Production Specialist, you will be responsible for development and production of content assets for the global M&C organization within our organization. For this particular role we are looking for a candidate that is has experience in two areas: Web delivery and Design delivery.
M&C Production Specialists support the global Marketing & Communications community, to provide on-demand design, web. For requests that also include Internal Communications support requirements (technical or communicative), close collaboration with M&C Support Specialists will be required.
In web-delivery projects, you are providing support on internal and external content management systems, like Drupal, Microsoft Share point and external EPI-Server websites. Based on the brief of our clients, you will manage and edit websites in a brand consistent manner. In this role you are expected to successfully executee projects end to end, to have extensive experience in web development, CMS, collaboration sites and knowledge about user experience. Multi-tasking, feeling an urge for responsibility and delivery in a fast paced, changing environment are part of your everyday job.
- Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Upload and update content, using various CMS (Drupal, Sharepoint, EPI-Server)
- Build mail client optimized HTML newsletters and invitations
In this role, you will also specialize in Design delivery, to enable consistent and optimized assets as well as creative concepts to the global M&C organization, consistent with the Ericsson brand. You will be asked to creates brand compliant collaterals end to end (either online or in print)
Responsibilities & Tasks
- On-demand production of content assets to full global M&C organization
- Keep project cost to confirmed/planned levels
- High-quality deliverables and brand consistency
- Review feedback and implement required improvement actions
- Technical aptitude
- Web / IT tools knowledge (incl. development)
Core Competences and Skills:
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- English skills (spoken and written)
- Creating & Innovating
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Bachelor degree in relevant field or equivalent training/experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, advertising and communication strategies
- Understanding of digital communications
- Audio/Visual Production Skills
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!