Web Designer Gramercy global media Inc.New York City, New York, US
Website Design Trainee (full time, paid)
Start Date: asap - Jun/Jul/Aug 2017
Gramercy global media (www.gramercyglobal.com) is an Online Marketing Agency offering a broad range of online marketing services including: Web Design, Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Web Analytics, E-Mail Marketing, Web Translations and more.
Gramercy global media has extensive international experience in numerous industries, including law, real estate, online services, international sport events and teams, hospitality and e-commerce websites. Our headquarters are located in New York and we have offices in Berlin, London and Singapore. We are looking for a Web design Trainee in our Midtown Manhattan office starting as soon as possible for 12-18 months.
You will perform the following tasks:
- Lead web development from start to launch
- Meetings with clients to establish project plans
- Creation of new web site designs
- Managing launch of new websites
- Management of company interns
- Manage SEO projects
- Assistance in creating Google AdWords and Facebook marketing campaigns
- Handle additional tasks as assigned
We can offer:
- Great exposure and training in web design, SEO and online marketing
- Relaxed office environment
- Flexible Hours, full time position
- $2000 – $2200 monthly trainee salary, depending on experience
You should be able to offer:
- Very good English skills, German skills a plus but not required
- Web Design skills required (Wordpress, html, css)
- Magento/Shopify/WooCommerce skills a plus
- Knowledge of how to launch WordPress site
- Knowledge of creating and moving website databases
- You must have solid web design experience (1-2 years)
- Ability to work in the USA for 12-18 months; start around June/July/August 2017
- Be able to obtain your own work visa (we will assist with visa but will not sponsor)
- Great organizational (time management and project management skills)
- Positive attitude
Please send your application to jobsnyc(at)gramercyglobal.com with “Trainee NYC 2017” in the subject line.
Please indicate desired start date and how long you will be available.