Web Designer InnerWorkingsCork, Munster, IE
In every office around the world, InnerWorkings offers an entrepreneurial culture that sets ambitious goals and looks beyond the status quo.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
We are currently looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our on-site team with one of our blue-chip clients, a dynamic retailer in Cork, Ireland. The designer will be creating innovative POS communication collateral, brochures, leaflets, presentation documents and other relevant material primarily for print.
- Adhere to direction as given by Studio Manager/Marketing.
- Design any print materials following best practice while taking both marketing and commercial goals into account.
- Correctly send material to print following studio guidelines.
- Ownership of design based projects, working with other designers and the marketing team.
- A qualified Graphic Designer with excellent creative and technical skills in print design.
- 3+ years’ experience in relevant experience in graphics and design in an advertising or design agency or internal studio.
- Experience of design for the retail sector will be of particular benefit.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including amazing growth opportunities and other benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer