Web Designer Keypath EducationMelbourne, Victoria, AU
Keypath Education is an education services company, transforming the higher education experience in Australia by partnering with Universities to deliver innovative postgraduate courses online. Our mission is to change lives through education and to be the leading provider of marketing, enrolment management and career planning services to Universities.
It’s an exciting time to join us!
Driven by a passion for student-centred curriculum design, the Learning Designer works closely with University Partner faculty and subject matter experts to develop and revise content and create an online learning environment for enrolled students.
- Work closely with University Partner faculty academics to redesign course material and content for an online delivery to enrolled students that promote interaction, social presence, community among students and between students and faculty
- Develop authentic assessments, which makes the best use of technology and pedagogy within an online learning environment
- Design wire-framing interactive learning objectives, select video materials and assist in media production through coaching and script editing
- Learn and work with basic semantic structures including markdown for document preparation, contribute to the development of faculty training and student orientation materials
- Collaborate closely with Web Developers to design and revise online courses, on time and according to University specifications
- Ensure continuous improvement and adhere to the highest level of quality standards
- Post-Graduate qualification in education-related field highly regarded Experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing innovative Learning design in the University setting
- Understanding of and ability to apply pedagogy in practiceStrong stakeholder and project management skills, demonstrated project management in a university setting highly regarded
- Passion for curriculum design and experience within university teaching environment, preferably with an online component Technical/Further Skills
- Innovative instruction design skills within and online environment, embrace technological solutions for learning
- Experience in developing learning materials within a range of Learning Management Systems, including but not limited to Canvas and Blackboard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, creative thinkerSelf-motivated and proactive, takes on responsibility
Why join us?
There are many reasons why Keypath Education should be your employer of choice:
- Our culture makes Keypath Education unique – we love fun, we’re collaborative, we’re accountable and we’re successful as a team
- We are strong advocates for Diversity & Inclusion which is evident in our D&I statistics and practices across the business
- We invest in our peoples own training and development
- We offer paid parental leave (6 weeks) and paid volunteering leave (1 day annually)
- We have introduced an Environmental Sustainability Group that are actively introducing positive change from within the business
- Bright, modern, colourful and central office space in Melbourne CBD
- Free breakfast and fruit for employees every day
Our mantra is “Be Bold and Do Meaningful Work”. We seek out unique challenges. We move fast by choice. It’s what defines Keypath – and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
Join us as we build meaningful connections and change lives through education!
Please note that his position is available in Melbourne and Sydney as well.