Web Designer PCNAMiami, Florida, US
- This position will involve time sensitive production of product proofs and production ready artwork to be produced on a vast array of promotional products.
- The artist will have their own queue to be completed daily in a timely manner productivity is gauged by orders completed per hour daily.
- Proficient in the latest versions of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Corel Draw.
- Ability to work with Illustrator / Photoshop adjustment layers, drawing accurate paths, and knowledge of RGB and CMYK color spaces.
- Experience in color correction and/or promotional catalog design is a plus.
- Must be able to determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy to be used on product templates.
- Skilled in designing and producing high resolution press ready artwork, including image cleaning and retouches.
- Flexibility to handle a challenging work environment.
- Ability to multi task and adhere to deadlines.
- English language proficiency (verbal & written).
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated is a must.
Minimum qualifications required
- High School Equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.