Web Designer QuantilopeHamburg, DE
We are quantilope and we have a product which turns the market research industry upside down! An automated self-service platform based on newest technologies delivers professional consumer insights fast as lightning. With the help of this solution, we have already delighted various great brands. Together with established investors, we are now ready for the next step and are searching for motivated and excellent employees who want to become part of our success story. We're currently seeking a Communication Designer/Web Designer (m/f).
As our Communication Designer / Web Designer (m/f), you have the important role of presenting our company to the public. Your designs meet the tastes of marketers and market researchers. You and your marketing colleagues ensure that the quantilope brand makes the best appearance.
- Your world is the creative and user friendly design of quantilope's website. You’re to bring in all your ideas and know how.
- You are a part of the marketing team and develop creative ideas for external communications activities. Graphical concepts, prototyping and independent implementation are important to you.
- You’re to design professional and sound online communications materials such as teasers, banners and emails, content elements and landing pages, as well as pdf documents, e.g. whitepapers or one pagers. From time to time, the classical communications approach will come up, such as a printed advert.
- You are a technically savvy designer of websites, responsive design and online communication.
- You are totally familiar and confident with common wire framing tools (Sketch, Invision, Marvel etc.).
- Of course, you have advanced Adobe knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.
- You have excellent German Language skills and can speak English fluently.
What we offer
- The chance to revolutionise the classic market research industry with us! We have a pioneering product that, together with an attractive business model, delights our customers.
- very good prospects for advancement with fast decision paths and flat hierarchies
- A loft office with fruit, drinks and coffee in the heart of Hamburg
- A multicultural and open team with a start-up spirit, evening beer outings, a company retreat and other events