Web Designer RavenPackMarbella, Andalusia, ES
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
RavenPack is looking for a talented web designer to work with us on building the next generation of visualization products for our data suite. We need someone with a keen sense of the best practices for improving the customer’s experience when working with data. The ideal candidate is a digital designer with the ability to apply their talent across the entire product process: Information Architecture, User Experience, User Interface and Interaction Design.
You will join an energetic team of talented individuals working on a new set of data visualization products targeted at the financial services industry. We are looking for someone who is passionate about designing products that customers love. You will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and help our product and engineering teams to design and build products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Requirements and Skills Needed for Web Designer:
- Experience in Digital Graphic Design, Web Design, or related field
- Comprehensive understanding of digital products for web and mobile platforms
- Ability to create high quality wireframes and interface designs
- Proficiency in design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and InVision
- Experience with HTML and CSS. Knowledge of Jinja2, Mako or Django templates a plus
- Proven success bringing at least one high quality digital product to market
- Ability to work on tight deadlines while maintaining quality standards
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. University education and European Union legal working status are required.