Web Designer Saint-Gobain AbrasivesWorcester, Massachusetts, US
Saint-Gobain Abrasives is looking for a web designer to join the Marketing team and help create digital experiences that entice, attract and retain customers. The web designer creates, develops and maintains the visual layout, features & content of websites and associated applications in the SG Abrasives digital ecosystem. The Marketing team supports a wide variety of markets and customers’ profiles across North America, from large B2B manufacturers to consumers. This guarantees new and interesting challenges to optimize usability and user experience for a multi-faceted audience. The web designer conceptualizes unique website designs that are visually engaging, simple and intuitive and bring user friendliness to complex roadblocks. He/she is responsible for the execution of all digital components of marketing campaigns. Specifically, he/she provides on-brand visuals for digital projects (websites landing pages, emails, ads, social media,…), applying user insights, best practices and strong design principles. He/she holds a lead role within the Marketing team in design, sharing knowledge and best practices with other designers on the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience including UX, UI and visual web design
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Knowledge of the Drupal platform recommended, experience with Adobe Muse a plus
- Understanding of photography, video, animation and web in a corporate environment as an asset
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities with adherence to deadlines
- Ability to take direction and work both independently and collaboratively on assignments
- Eagerness and drive to keep up with latest technologies and training
Qui sommes-nous ?
With over 60,000 employees working across 46 countries, Saint-Gobain’s Innovative Materials Sector boasts a unique and profitable portfolio of high-tech and high value-added solutions for housing and construction, mobility, healthcare and industry.
A true technology bridgehead for the Saint-Gobain Group, the Innovative Materials Sector is supported by 3 powerful growth drivers: innovation, co-development and research.
In the field of High Performance Materials, it proposes a comprehensive range of innovative technologies targeting the housing and construction market, transport, industry and healthcare, and combined into four families of materials: ceramics, polymers, abrasives and technical fabrics. Flat Glass is a world leader in manufacturing, processing and selling glass products for the construction and transportation sector (including the automotive industry).