Web Designer ScalityParis, Île-de-France, FR
Aiming for Disruption
At Scality, we give freedom and control to people create value with data. Proven with 500 million users and 1 trillion objects, Scality delivers software-defined storage solutions since 2009. We are disrupting the industry to make unlimited, affordable storage accessible to everyone. This takes exceptional technology, along with exceptional people.
War of Ideas
We are a diverse team, representing more than 20 nationalities from over 10 countries, working from 7 global offices. We are looking for talented individuals who are energized by innovating, thinking big, focusing-in and teaming up; people who give and take constructive feedback for continuous learning and growth with the support of the company. We see limitless potential for each individual, and provide an environment where you will be constantly challenged to innovate and collaborate.
We are looking for a creative Web/Front End Designer to join Scality’s Corporate Marketing team: is this you? If yes, you will be at the center of an important strategic project right from the start: building a brand-new Scality website. You will work closely with a world-class creative team, and other top-notch contributors from across the company and around the world.
Challenges of This Role
- You will be instrumental in framing the company’s identity
- You will code to create complex layouts for the website
- You will support and advise on the graphical aspects of various projects
- You will coordinate posting of blogs, announcements and press releases
- You will provide ongoing website maintenance
- You will create forms for company events and webinars
- At least 3 years of experience with WordPress and plugins
- Experience creating visual campaign contents
- Web design skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in creating forms (optional)
- English fluency preferred
- SEO knowledge is a plus
Last But Not Least
- Are you willing to explore new web design ideas and dare to challenge the status quo?
- Are you good at presenting complex concepts in a simpler and more appealing way?
- Are you curious about new marketing trends and techniques?
- Are you full of imagination, but also attentive to detail?
- Are you a great team player?
- Are you passionate about storytelling?