Web Designer Spotzer Media GroupMelbourne, Victoria, AU
Our interactive and exciting, international startup is looking for a passionate Web Designer to join our eclectic team in Melbourne. We need driven creatives to help us develop the next generation of responsive websites that will deliver exceptional performance and stunning reactions for small business clients across 16 countries.
We pride ourselves on creating an all-inclusive working environment for our team. Our office is situated in the thriving hub of Fitzroy and hinges on open communication and respect.
Spotzer is a fast-paced, rapidly growing, digital marketing business. We specialize in websites of varying sizes with a strong focus on Premium WordPress and eCommerce. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we are passionate about serving tens of thousands of small businesses globally by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating powerful, attention-grabbing content.
Our model is unique: we partner with major brands and offer a complete, white-labeled solution where we represent our partners’ brands to deliver high quality digital products for small to medium business globally.
- Creating exceptional UX and well-designed websites on state-of-the-art, responsive website building platforms
- Reviewing already produced websites to ensure they meet our quality standards
- Developing and capturing best practices
- Maintaining training materials to enhance design efficiency and standards
- Working with a cross-functional team to push the envelope of web design
Skills & Qualifications
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Bootstrap
- Intermediate to advanced working of WordPress platforms & functionality
- Experience building mockups for web
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop
- A passion for sharing knowledge with others
- Excellent communication skills and a fluent command of English
- Digital native, believing in change and flexibility
- Demonstrated experience in UX design (required)
- Demonstrated experience in responsive website design
Not required, but preferable
- Experience working with Sketch to build mockups
- Experience designing eCommerce websites
Spotzer is an Equal opportunities Employer. If we’ve just described you and you're ready to join a dynamic, international company that is expanding constantly, do not hesitate to apply! Please, do not forget to attach your portfolio.
Only respond if you are available to work in Australia.