Web Designer Taroko softwareTaipei, TW
Who We Look For?
Creative designers who are comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. If you are fearless dealing with ambiguity, constant feedback and changes, yet still showcasing your creative best in the designs you put forth, then this is the job for you.
A Glimpse into the Role
- Create visual layouts for web pages following the latest design trends and techniques.
- Design various elements such as icons, vector graphics, banners, blog images, etc.
- Produce wireframes, storyboards, user flows, style guides, design prototype, and design specification
- Design high quality mockups, product features, landing pages, web interfaces, and mobile apps (iOs and Android)
- Support the Marketing, Sales, and Product Management teams by creating visual materials
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- An outstanding online portfolio that displays not only a visually stunning array of web and mobile designs, but also your design process with ideation, prototyping, and iterations
- 3+ years professional experience as Web Designer/UI Designer, working on both desktop and mobile design products (UX Design skills is a plus)
- Ability to solve problems effectively and translate complex interaction patterns into actionable designs
- Proven understanding of interaction design concepts and human-centered approach
- Proficient skills in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other similar design software
- Knowledgeable with Invision, Zeplin, Principle, Flinto, Quartz
- Experience working in a collaborative agile environment3
- Self-starter attitude, open for constant feedback, and ambitious about seeking new challenges
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- BA/BS in Visual Design, HCI, Interaction Design, or other visual arts preferred
- If we like your portfolio, you will receive a Design test in order to assess the match between your design approach and our design expectations
- If the test matches our product requirements, you will go through an interview
- Post the interview, if you are selected, we will assign the relevant projects to you
If you are ready to relocate to Taipei, it’s just ideal, however, we are open to working remote as well. Please send your English resume and your design portfolio