Web Designer TeadsMexico City, MX
Teads is looking for a Webdesigner to assist in Teads Studio framework, advertising content creation and adaptation of digital media campaign and also marketing support.
Teads Studio gives clients the tools to create rich, engaging and interactive video formats which can be delivered across a range of devices and also provide a wide range of best practices and data for creative optimization.
- Build wireframes using our templates and customs advertising solutions.
- Adapt and create animated banners HTML5 (desktop and mobile).
- Build microsites and demos in Teads Studio creating or adapting assets provided by clients (no need to have programming knowledge).
- Work on demos for different markets across Latin America and report to the local Creative Strategist.
- Provide support on ad hoc projects as needed.
- Work with internal teams to develop materials for client presentations.
- Provide support for Teads Mexico marketing activities.
- Good understanding of web services.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and web development (HTML5).
- Ability to work independently.
- Fluent English.
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) and AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads and raised quality standards to delight users, publishers and advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.