Web Designer TravelclickSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
In this role, the Web Designer will design and create web sites for our clients using our in-house CMS and Adobe Creative Suite. The web designer must have a good knowledge of front-end design, strong creative flair and good eye for color and layout.
- Creative website layouts ensuring good design practice and aesthetics
- Creating themes and customizing layouts for our client’s websites
- Design, build and manage the delivery of websites for our clients
- Support the customer care team with website updates for existing clients
- Ability to proactively manage time to support other team members and estimate work when necessary
- Bachelor (or equivalent) in a related field.
- Up to date knowledge of latest web trends.
- 2 years+ of work experience and a good portfolio.
- Must understand responsive web design, UI/UX.
- Have knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, CSS
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Adobe XD
- Experience in working with commercial CMS tools
- Good understanding of user experience and usability
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time and ability to execute fast without loss of quality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally. Attend internal and client meetings.
- Knowledge of the online travel industry is a plus. Understand and applies ecommerce/hospitality industry best practices.
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Please submit both your CV and the portfolio