Web Designer TravelClickBarcelona, Catalonia, ES
In this role the Web Designer/Web Builder will create web sites for our clients using our drag and drop tool. The web designer must have a good knowledge of front-end design tools and development (HTML&CSS), strong creative flair and good eye for color and layout.
- Creating and Customizing layouts for our client’s websites
- Design, build and manage the delivery of websites for our external clients
- Support the customer care team with website updates for clients
- Creative website layouts and ensure good design practice and aesthetics
- Bachelor (or equivalent) in a related field.
- Up to date knowledge of latest web trends.
- 1+ years of work experience and a good portfolio.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop.
- Experience in working with commercial CMS/Web builder tools, especially Weebly
- Organized in the way you manage and structure your files so that colleagues within the team can easily use them.
- Good understanding of user experience and usability.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time and ability to execute fast without loss of quality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Knowledge of the online travel industry
Languages required for this position:
Must be fluent in English, other languages are a plus.