Web Designer Unbabels TranslationLisbon, PT
Unbabels Translation as a Service platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Under Armour and Rovio.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working everyday to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
You will be part of our transcription team, with whom you will be required to research, test and craft great UI interfaces. You will collaborate with many people in order to gather different information and perspectives to deliver the best experience to our clients.
- Participate at every stage of the product user experience lifecycle, including product & feature ideation and definition, rapid prototyping, UX design and testing
- Drive real product delivery with product managers and developers
- Effectively communicate design choices & direction to multiple stakeholders
- Collaborate with other designers, product management and engineers to solve design problems and create flexible, intuitive and scalable UI and UX solutions for our main products and integrations
- At least 3 years of product design or relevant experience in a startup, product or agency setting.
- Good knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Inivision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, etc
- Strong understanding of design color, balance, typography, and user experience
- Service or Graphic design experience may be a plus
- Ability to deliver cross-platform design (iOS, Android, and web - for editing interfaces)
- High verbal and written communication in English (C1 CEFR level)
- Curious, analytical & creative
- Competitive salary at one of Europes leading tech startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Individual budget to setup your own workstation (mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
- Healthy food (fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- English, Portuguese or Japanese language courses
- Surf trips every Wednesday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
- All-hands trip to the beach once a quarter
Sound great, doesn't it? If this position fits your profile, apply now (and don't forget to include your CV in English)!