Web Designer WildstoneLondon, England, GB
Wildstone has an opportunity for an architect/designer to join its office in London.
Wildstone is multidisciplinary consultancy and development practice specialising in digital interventions. We work with the latest technologies to develop innovative and interactive schemes for our clients, which incorporate advertising, art and way-finding. Our canvas is anything from street furniture to an airport and from product design to architecture.
We have a small and dynamic in-house design team which we are looking to expand to deal with an increasing and varied workload. We are looking for someone with a design or architecture degree that has a natural understanding of space, scale and materials. The right candidate will be comfortable stepping outside their comfort zone and being challenged on a daily basis. We need free-thinking individuals with their own sense of creative style that they are comfortable with and understand.
- undergraduate degree in a relevant design or architectural subject
- a working understanding of SketchUp and AutoCAD, robust modelling in another software is a bonus
- working knowledge of the Adobe Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- excellent verbal communication (English or Scottish or both)
- basic video editing is a bonus
Wildstone are growing into new and exciting sectors and require someone who is enthusiastic and independent to blend technology and design in new ways. If you think you are up for the challenge and you have the skills, please send your CV and portfolio to us.