Web Developer Aptus Health, IncNavi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
[ PHP Developer ]
Role and Responsibilities:
Within our "Portal" team, your main tasks will be to:
- Design and estimate platform evolutions with product owners
- Develop these new functionalities with the team's other front & back developers while ensuring compliance with technical requirements (quality, performance and security)
- Bring these functionalities into production and ensure their proper functioning
- Share your knowledge with the team
Desired candidate with the below expertise:
- You are looking for a real technical challenge, a human adventure and you are passionate about technology. You are comfortable with PHP and frameworks, especially Symfony 4 and ReactJS. The LAMP ecosystem has (almost) no secrets for you and you are aware of new technologies and emerging frameworks.
- Paying attention to good industry practices in coding, using unit & functional tests and document.
- Developing is good, but making its architecture deployable in 90 countries is even better: you are sensitive to performance, automation of recurring tasks, quality assurance, and have developed a DevOps culture. Even the most recalcitrant geographies do not scare you (China, Russia, India...)
- Do you participate in Open Source projects? Tell us which ones!
- You work in agility (scrum, kanban), you are a good communicator and take projects to heart because you love when everything works well. The other developers listen to you and you want to help them develop their skills or even lead a team in the medium term.
- Your professional experience and technical skills speak for themselves, and that's good, it's more important to us than your years of study.
- Architecture: rest, micro-services
- Framework: symfony 3.4
- Design patterns: poo, mvc
- Database: mysql, nosql, modeling, query optimization
- Industrialisation: git/gitlab, phpunit, behat
- A first experience with Symfony 4 and/or React
- Devops: docker, aws
- Performance: varnish, memcached, cdn, redis, newrelic