Web Developer AvastPrague, Praha, CZ
Avast (www.avast.com), the leader in consumer security with over 400 million users worldwide protects people and businesses from cyber attacks around the globe. With primary offices in Prague, London and Silicon Valley, Avast employs some of the brightest new talent in the security industry.
You will become a part of our amazing Marketing web team will develop, build and implement web pages for all platforms, with a special focus on mobile. This position will collaborate with marketing designers, UX experts, operations and content experts to optimize pages for the best experience with our website on every device. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the team transforming the way people stay safe online.
What you will do:
- Develop and optimize web pages, including for mobile platforms.
- Develop and maintain modules on the Hubspot CMS platform.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Daily maintenance of the online content
- Implementation of the new technologies
What we need:
- Excellent knowledge of mobile web page development
- Good knowledge of API’s
- Good understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- English written and spoken and basic Czech/Slovak
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of content management platforms, Hubspot/Wordpress/Other
- Knowledge of databases, MySQL/PostgreSQL/Other
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a leading global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- An amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!