Web Developer DeltatreTurin, Piedmont, IT
Job Purpose Summary
We are looking for two .NET Developers to work on our cutting edge digital deliveries, related services & applications. Our products and solutions encompass the full range of digital media end-to-end, from acquisition, encoding & transcoding, distribution and delivery through to end user applications on web, mobile and OTT platforms.
The successful candidates will have a proven track record of working on the full software development life cycle of online web based projects. They must be able to demonstrate strong back-end experience and knowledge, as well a good understanding of front end technologies.
The candidates should have previous experience working on high traffic multi-tiered applications and fully understand the wider implications of security and performance considerations.
Technical / Communication
- Development of API and database driven web-based applications
- Maintenance, management and support of existing applications
- Designing new solutions and enhancing existing projects
- Interact with various multi-disciplinary development teams, project-managers and stakeholders
- Use of SOLID principles and design patterns, TDD/BDD, and CI & CD
- Strong understanding of security, performance tuning and optimisation
- Well versed with Agile methodologies and ceremonies, use of TFS and Git-flow processes a bonus
- Any experience with CMS, Video Streaming, Mobile or OTT development would be desirable
Strategic & Operations
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts
- Ability to work in teams with strong interpersonal skills and mentoring experience.
- Ability to present skills and able to present in front of client for required technical concepts.
- Coaching skills with ability to step outside role confines and help teach other team members
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send a short letter of application and curriculum vitae by e-mail to: email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that we provided equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
- Help the Project Manager to identify potential issues and resolve them with technical expertise
- Well versed with the state of the art technologies within Web/Software development and can guide the client and team members as need arise
- Understand the departmental goals and spot potential new business with the client
- Ensure the process and guideline implementation of the development process within the project life cycle
- Ensure project quality and optimisation
- Ensure that product goes through all testing phases and deployment is regulated among development, staging and production environment
- Understand usability practices and able to advise on this to creative, client and team members
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure that projects meet tight deadlines
- Ability to deal with clients and travel to project sites
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent