Web Developer EricssonGuangzhou, Guangdong, CN
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Responsibilities and authorities
- Be accountable for software development and maintenance including software design, implementation, test, integration/release and bug fixing.
- Participation in requirement/user story analysis and support Product Owner and Software Architect on solution and architecture analysis.
- Implement user stories during development iterations, which shall include task breakdown, effort estimation and planning, implementation, test, demo and DoD.
- Ensure software code quality, testability, maintainability and function usability.
- Work with Technical Writer and provide input for documentation.
- Work in Scrum team, follow Scrum Way of Working and ensure Scrum team running efficiently.
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information technology or related area;
- Proficient in C++ programing language on Linux platform. Preferred if familiar with node.js, python;
- Experienced in Linux/Unix multi-thread programming, networking programming including asynchronous IO (epoll and etc.), , etc.
- Excellent knowledge in OOA/D, and competent in UML and design patterns;
- Familiar with business modeling
- Familiar with SQL or NoSql Database;
- Preferred if familiar with HTTP/HTTPS, SSL
- Preferred if knowledge in RESTful API/JSON/Diameter/Radius/EAP-AKA;
- Preferred if knowledge in KVM virtualization and Cloud;
- Preferred if familiar with GIT/Makefile;
- A good team player with strong willingness to support team members;
- Good at written English and can use English for non-complex tech. discussion.
2. 精通O&M(Operation & Maintenance) 领域系统设计和开发，有DevOps经验更优
4. 精通Node.js, ES6或其他的 TypeScript
5. 熟悉Elastic Search 或其他类似的分布式系统
8. 熟悉 RESTFUL API, JSON
9. 熟悉SQL 或者 NoSQL 数据库
10.熟悉虚拟化和云 (Open Stack, vmware, etc.)，及基于云的应用开发与部署