Web Developer IntuitParis, Île-de-France, FR
Intuit are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic UI web developer to join the French Team. You will be responsible to test and deliver website related projects aligned to the overall Intuit QuickBooks marketing strategy to attract, delight and acquire new customers throughout France. Working in partnership with all cross-functional marketing stakeholders and the wider UK/US web team, you will ensure the successful creation and delivery of world-class web experiences for mobile & desktop users.
We’re looking for a passionate candidate that thrives on finding creative ways of solving web challenges through innovative mobile first ideas that will improve the experience of prospects and customers.
The team has high integrity, is fun, engaged and focused on strong growth aspirations, and we are looking for more top talent to join us on the journey to success. Intuit is indeed a great place to work.
- Build highly performant and optimised mobile first web pages using the latest technologies.
- Work with XD (experience design) team to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences
- QA, test and deploy changes on production environment
- Work closely with UK/US Web team and join weekly calls to optimize the website and roll out new features
- Implement A/B tests using Optimizely and our in-house tools.
- Have some experience of ES6/Gulp
- Experience with React a bonus
- Be passionate about web performance and building sites for speed
- Be familiar and comfortable with Sass/PostCss/BEM/Utility-First CSS
- Ensure the website is tagged properly for various tracking tools
- Implement personalization tools
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of technical issues
- Implement basic changes to graphics using Photoshop/Sketch/Illustrator
- 3+ years of hands-on front-end design and development experience.
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Java, Javasript, jQuery, Ajax, JSON, etc.
- Experience in the design, development and deployment of website changes
- Experience using wireframing tools
- Comfortable using Photoshop
- Proven success using and driving a repeatable, iterative software development methodology
- Strong understanding of web architecture concepts (sessions, cache, cookies, connection pooling)
- Experience using A/B testing tools such as Optimizely
- Experience of using various WebAnalytics software such as GA, AdobeAnalytics, etc
- Knowledge of user experience best practices and ability to implement solutions based on unique needs of specific users
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology
- Good understanding of SEO from a content and technical perspective
- Familiar with W3C standards
- Good French communication skills – spoken and written (ideal but not compulsory)
- Fluent in english
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.