Web Developer MiniclipGenoa, Liguria, IT
Miniclip is looking for a Junior Software Developer to hire in our Genoa (Italy) Games Development Studio. This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Europe and Italy.
It is an exciting opportunity to integrate into a highly effective and skilled team, developing cutting-edge mobile games played by tens of millions of users.
Your work will include:
- Develop games for multiple mobile platforms
- Develop and integrate services for games on multiple mobile platforms
- Be part of a leading edge game programming team
- Effectively cooperate with other teams members
Skills & experiences
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys team working and is a video game enthusiast, passionate and dedicated to his/her work. The ideal candidate will be skilled in the following:
- Serious passion for games and programming
- Good C# and/or C++ Knowledge (well understanding of DOP and OOP)
- Good math, geometry and physics knowledge
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to grow in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment as a team player
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to details
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to grow easily
- Good in English, written and spoken
The following skills are desirable:
- Previous experience with development of games
- Knowledge of Unity3D
To apply please send your CV and cover letter in English.
About MiniclipYou will be working in our Games Development Studio in Genova. Founded in 2004, the studio has developed over 400 games to date, and is filled with enthusiasts and professionals who are considered leaders in the games industry. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun. We encourage employees to challenge colleagues at console games and Miniclip games, or to shoot some pool.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name.
Miniclip was nominated as App Annie’s Top 52 Global Publishers list in 2015 and 2016. Leading franchises include 8 Ball Pool™, Agar.io™ and Soccer Stars™ which have all been downloaded over 100M times each respectively.
All three new games released by Miniclip in 2017, namely Football Strike, Flip Master and War Wings went to #1 Free Games / App in over 40 countries.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com