Web Developer MitelStockholm, SE
[ Front-end Web Developer ]
You will develop and maintain our modern cloud end user web software for enterprise communication. The application team is responsible to deliver collaboration and administrative solutions on top of the back-end infrastructure.
We hope you enjoy working with Kanban within the development process and taking part in all development related activities such as design, implementation, manual and automatic testing, trouble-shooting, and bug-fixing. You are passionate about creating great software that lasts, and take pride in your work.
- Be an experienced web developer working with web technologies e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, etc. and have Angular experience.
- Write code that is well tested, understandable, maintainable, and not make you (or anybody else) ashamed six months from writing it
- Have a good overview and keep yourself updated with the available frameworks, tools, and patterns that help you succeed in your work
- Have a university degree in computer science with 5-7 years’ work experience
An added bonus is given if you:
- Enjoy debating design choices and sharing your knowledge with others
- Enjoy improving the CI pipeline and developing reusable components to be used in other solutions.
This position is placed at Mitel Sweden headquarter in Globen area in Stockholm.