Web Developer OnefinestayParis, Île-de-France, FR
Onefinestay is looking for a Front-End Developer to work on a number of user-facing and internal full-stack applications.
The tech behind what you see at onefinestay.com is just the tip of the iceberg. We’re a logistically complex, technology-enabled business, and the majority of our work goes towards supporting operations and services which are the core of the host and guest experience. The role consists in contributing to front-end development on our website and other guest-facing or internal users front-office interfaces.
The front-end developer will report to the Director of Engineering and will be part of a technical team composed of other back-end and front-end developers, a devops, an architect and SaaS systems administrators.
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking ownership of the onefinestay front-end platform
- Contributing to design of front-end application architecture, technical analysis of business requirements and technical specification
- Contributing to workload estimates and work planning in an agile environment
- Contributing to new front-end features development
- Unit testing, test plan writing, new features testing, non regression testing
- Advanced problem analysis and solving in production on front-end issues
- Bug fixing, follow-up and workaround, identification of front-end pain points in the platform
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders on improving existing systems and new projects
- Follow-up and reporting to lead developer and director of engineering
Qualifications and experience
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development or equivalent
- Experience with API (as a client) - Rest/GraphQL
- Great at communicating with people
- Eye for detail and sensitivity for graphics and aesthetics
- Fluent in English
- Adaptability and responsiveness
- Experience in scrum methodology is a plus
- Experience with Django framework is a plus