Web Developer POSSIBLEBudapest, HU
Who we are:
POSSIBLE Budapest was born digital. Now, 20 years later, we have stayed true to our original mission: to create innovative work that makes a measurable difference in this ever-changing world we live in. Backed by a network that has offices spanning four continents, we’ve been using the power of our knowledge to transform the tech industry and elevate global brands like Adidas, Danone, and Google. That’s why we can say that we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers. But how about you? Are you also brave enough to challenge the status-quo? If so, we should talk.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE Budapest seeks a Developer, who is proficient in PHP and has willingness to deepen his knowledge in Drupal. In this role, you will be part of a Software team that works on mission critical applications.
You will be responsible for Drupal application development (Drupal 8, Backend and Theming) as well as participating in Back-End development tasks and providing services in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
What you’ll do:
- Design, document and implement APIs and related services
- Develop Drupal web application solutions, create backend functions and apply themes.
- Serve as the liaison in translating functional and system requirements into technical solutions.
- Proactively take part and clearly communicate through every stage of the project life cycle.
- Plan ahead and mitigate technical risk on projects.
- Create clean and maintainable codes.
- Review code with your peers.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in PHP web application development.
- Experience in using different database systems: MySQL, MongoDB.
- Experience in version control and continuous integration systems.
- Ability to follow clean code practices.
- Understand front-end technologies.
- Bonus for Azure or other cloud platform knowledge, Drupal / Acquia certifications.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part WPP and the Wunderman Group.