Web Developer Treeline InteractiveSan Diego, California, US
Treeline Interactive is searching for a Web Developer to join our growing Development Team. You will be responsible for developing key features for a web application dealing with location based data.
Between our client projects and our internal products we touch a wide variety of technologies on a daily basis. Here's a list of some that you would likely end up interacting with at some point.
At Treeline we have the opportunity to solve all sorts of difficult problems with elegant solutions. We care as much about our design as we do our code, and cherish the opportunity to take a great idea to market. We work on projects that we find interesting and impactful, both within our own community and for the rest of the world.
This is an onsite position in our Mission Beach office in San Diego.
WARNING: Treeline is a fun place to work, no debby downers. egos, pessimists or jerks allowed.
- 5-7 years experience with the technologies listed below
- Solid experience building web services/APIs for mobile or other server side applications
- Database design experience, with understanding of various ORMs such as Eloquent
- Good technical foundation with ability to pick up new skills and adapt quickly
- Desire to learn new technologies while supporting existing
- Some nice to haves; System Architecture Design, Linux administration, Big Data, working with Hardware, AWS, Java, SOA, Mobile Dev Experience.
- Work at the Beach with Great People
- Health Insurance
- Company Provided Gym Membership
- Healthy Snacks
- Play with the latest geek toys.