Web Developer Validity LabsZürich, Zurich, CH
Validity Labs is a leading provider of blockchain-based decentralized applications and based in Switzerland. Our journey started in 2015 with the Ethereum genesis block and we have since grown to a dedicated team. Validity Labs is the technical partner for a range of blockchain startups as well as large corporations, offering support and know-how in the areas of decentralized application and infrastructure development, tokenization and education. We develop customized blockchain-based applications, web interfaces, microservice architectures and management toolchains.
Validity Labs can offer you a great team with extensive knowledge and expertise. In addition, you have the possibility to collaborate on diverse, multidisciplinary decentralized technology projects. The fast-paced field of blockchain, including a multitude of top-notch projects in a rapidly evolving economy, are appealing aspects of this job opening. Moreover, you can choose to either work in our new office in Zurich, Switzerland, or work from home. Besides, we offer our employees several perks and benefits, which you will not find in most companies.
We are committed to building a decentralized and inclusive new world economy and thereby contributing to the next industrial revolution. If you are into bold visions, working in uncharted waters and providing reliable high-quality projects, then this position is for you.
Upon completing our blockchain trainee program, your responsibilities will entail:
- Creating and modifying web interfaces and application logic for client blockchain solutions
- Making sure existing web applications are secure and stable under heavy load
- Leading web projects collaboratively with our developer team and the client
The successful candidate has a proven track record of:
- Solid web software development processes, and proficiency with appropriate tooling
- Delivering applications and solutions as a service
- Sound understanding of web security engineering principles
- Organized professional software development skills and production deployments (e.g. versioning, code review, documentation, automated build pipelines, monitoring, logging)
- Experience working in an agile environment in general and following Scrum methodology specifically
In addition, we are looking for a person who:
- Has hunger to learn, improve their knowledge and not fazed by a challenge
- Enjoys working within a team and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- **Is an EU/EFTA citizen
Candidates ideally covers as much as possible from the following tech stack:
- Unit and Integration Testing
- SQL databases (e.g. MariaDB)
- git / GitLab
- Jira & Confluence
- Understanding of the blockchain ecosystem in general and Ethereum specifically
- Experience in developing smart contracts in Solidity
- Ethereum tools (truffle, testrpc / ganache, web3.js, metamask, Remix, OpenZeppelin, geth, parity)
- Proven record of commitment to open source and community work, and experience in working in geographically distributed teams
- Basic knowledge of Progressive Web Apps and Offline First approach via Service Workers
We're offering these benefits:
- A team focused workplace combined with a high degree of individual responsibility and freedom to try your own ideas within an international environment
- An innovative, competent and dynamic company
- Excellent career opportunities in a flat hierarchy and an agreeable working atmosphere
- Opportunity to work partly from home
- Attractive office environment with modern equipment
- Various amenities and benefits for our employees such as: Free hot and cold drinks, fresh fruits, budget for happy socks as well as team and corporate events and more ... !
Are you looking for exciting tasks, new challenges and working in an innovative young team? Are you looking for an employer who gives you opportunities and perspectives? Then get to know the world of Validity Labs. Strengthen our international team. And make our success story your own. We look forward to hearing from you!