Web Developer WooCommerceWarsaw, Mazovia, PL
Webinterpret is a fast-growing SaaS business with offices in 5 countries. Our SaaS-based software provides Ecommerce Localization Engine that enables online retailers to rapidly expand their business into international markets.
Our services are appreciated by over 20,000 retailers across Europe, US and China and are used to run cross-border Ecommerce stores with some of the biggest names in e-commerce such as Amazon, Ebay, PayPal and others.
Millions of products and orders are processed by our system daily. We are stable, fast growing company of 200+ people that has very ambitious and exciting plans.
We are an international team of talented, empowered people who strive in a fast-paced agile environment. We don’t like bureaucracy and like to get things done. We work as a team and help each other. We are constantly learning, finding better ways to do things, and sharing the knowledge.
If this sounds like your type of environment, get in touch.
What You Would Do
As WooCommerce developer you will work on customisation of our default storefront to the enterprise customer needs.
- Create cutting-edge, responsive websites for our clients
- Develop custom WordPress plugins for special features
- Be responsible for continuous enhancements (updating themes, fixing and maintaining multiple websites, optimizing current websites.
- Solid experience using HTML | CSS | PHP | jQuery
- Knowledge of coding and customisation of WordPress Themes
- Knowledge of coding and customisation of WooCommerce Themes
- Excellent knowledge of Web Standards and Usability
- Understanding of SEO
- Great communication skills and outgoing personality
- Cross Browser | Mobile | Responsive all useful
- Good written and spoken English, comfortable with working in an international environment
Nice to have
- Experience with Git
- Some experience with Docker
- Basic DevOps skills (*nix, Apache/nginx)
- Knowledge of other e-commerce platforms (e.g. Shopify, Magento)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- The chance to work on a large-scale exciting products
- The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, experienced, international team
- Attractive remuneration
- Referral program
- Free languages courses
- Gym membership
- Premium medical insurance (Medicover)
- Relocation support