Art Director EIGAHamburg, DE
Art Director/Corporate Design
Are you interested in developing unique, comprehensive brands? Are you aware that contemporary and pioneering outcomes can only be achieved in an interdisciplinary team? Are you inspired by design and committed people? Do you measure your work against the best, are you prepared to go further and learn new things every day? Then EIGA is the right place for you.
- As Senior Art Director, you’re a creative all-rounder in brand development.
- You plan and organise independent project work in a small team with flat hierarchies.
- You combine various design disciplines into a comprehensive brand image (branding, communication in space, interactive, print, motion).
- You manage creative projects from the strategic foundations through to client presentation.
- With perseverance and oversight, you bring a design you’ve developed all the way through to the final implementation phase.
- You take charge of creative processes and keep strategy, budgets and timing in mind.
What you bring
- At least 5 years of agency experience after studies, preferably at a brand agency
- A high degree of initiative and decision-making abilities
- A passion for what you do, perfect German and articulate English
- Enjoyment in developing sophisticated and innovative communication concepts
- Distinctive, strategic and analytical expertise and skills
- An alert mind and a keen sense of design and social trends
- Critical faculties and the ability to work in a team
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for a wide range of topics and industries
What we offer
- A stimulating job in the heart of Germany’s prettiest city district
- Responsibility, freedom and the opportunity to further develop yourself
- Exciting projects for exciting brands, both large and small
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and recognition for your work
- Creative and personal contact with friendly people in our studio and our co-working space
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and your possible start date. Please only send your application to Alexandra Farman: job(at)eiga.de.