Art Director NimblebotREMOTE, San Francisco, California, US
Nimblebot is looking for an experienced Art Director to take the helm of our art department, leading a team of designers, working on creative designs, and overseeing the production of visuals. An ideal candidate would bring in a mix of artistic, marketing, and business expertise to the position.
- Oversee the art department by hiring, training, assigning, scheduling, and mentoring staff.
- Establish art department standards for production, productivity, quality, and client service.
- Ensure team adheres to current processes, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, and proposing and creating processes and tools to support design operations.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales divisions in creating marketing plans, aligning team priorities with business objectives to deliver high-quality work on time and within budget.
- Producing sketches, storyboards, art layouts based on creative visions and ideas.
- Understanding marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members.
- Research to understand clients’ objectives, target markets, and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design, or similar discipline.
- 5+ years as a professional graphic designer with experience in a management role.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- The ability to present design concepts to clients.
- Must have a good understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, and advertisements.
- A strong understanding of design software, including products such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Note: The Art Director will be managing a team of designers across multiple time zones and must be willing to work in the US East-Coast timezone.
To apply, send email and use "Art Director - *Insert Name*) in the subject line.