Designer A New Kind Of KickShoreditch, London, England, GB
A New Kind Of Kick Builds brands with purpose. One compelling narrative drives us. Invent. Re-invent. Never Sit Still.
We are looking for a truly ambitious and exciting designer to join our small but growing team in our Shoreditch studio (when things are back to normal). We have ongoing projects that cover everything from packaging to retail, fashion to charity.
You should be someone that pushes boundaries and helps us put our name on the map. The agency prides itself on its entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently working on launching two exciting products of our own and expect that same tireless drive from the successful candidate.
You’ll work directly with our creative partners and design team creating, developing, and implementing brand identities and campaigns.
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years related experience in a creative agency or design studio
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver strong work
- A keen interest in and excellent understanding of branding, including creating and extending guidelines and brand identity systems
- Considerable experience and ability to lead design teams and oversee multiple projects
- Ideas driven, creative problem solver
- Impressive portfolio
- Confident and creatively authentic presentation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of design and production processes
- A commercial eye
- Art Direction knowledge
- Strong digital skills
- Experience in motion and 3D design
- Spatial / Experiential knowledge
How to apply
To work with A New Kind Of Kick send an email with your CV, portfolio, and a covering letter to contact mail