Designer Ace & TateAmsterdam, North Holland, NL
Ace & Tate’s creative team is very excited to call for a Brand Designer to join the team! This is a full time role starting tomorrow. Of course, taking notice periods of prospective candidates into account :)
Ace & Tate’s brand mission boils down to three things — supporting and celebrating creativity, making the eyewear industry more responsible, and delivering great eyewear products and eye-care services to our customers. We’re an omni-channel business, meaning we spend a lot of time making sure that all brand touch points — offline, online, and in-between — connect.
That’s where you come in! The Brand Designer is responsible for dreaming up and rolling out digital-first concepts and campaigns. A part of Ace & Tate internal creative studio, you’ll be working together with our Art Director to maintain the look and feel of the brand across its online channels, and steering and rolling out digital first campaigns together with the marketing teams.
In your role as Brand Designer you’ll...
- Execute campaigns and initiatives across all of Ace & Tate’s digital channels, including the website, email communications, organic social & paid digital.
- Design and develop homepages, landing pages, email concepts, paid digital assets, and the social rollout of new products and digital services.
- Support the social media team in the delivery of social-first concepts and formats.
- Support the Creative Director and Art Director in ensuring a consistent execution of the Ace & Tate Brand Identity across all digital touch points, including updating and maintaining brand identity guidelines.
- Translate ideas into sketches, wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive prototypes in order to gain internal buy-in.
- Help ensure that Ace & Tate stays ahead of digital and consumer trends, delivering fresh creative ideas and unexpected solutions to the team.
- Bring 3 years experience in digital design for brand to the table; an agency or consumer brand background is preferred.
- Carry a degree in Graphic Design, are fluent in Adobe software, are familiar with design software FIGMA. Experience in animation and video editing is a plus.
- Carry a deep portfolio of digital design projects — with experience in across all online channels (website, email, paid digital, organic social and beyond).
- Are skilled at communicating your ideas to a group of peers.
- Gain energy from working in a collaborative, team-focused environment.
- Love working on all sorts of projects, both big and small.
- Have good organisational skills, keep sight on the bigger picture and create sense from chaos.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a multidisciplinary digital team (composed of ambitious developers, designers, marketers and analysts).
- Experience to work in a vibrant international scale-up company: at Ace & Tate we move things forward in a structured and fast pace. You will feel comfortable in this type of environment. You get things done in an iterative design process of days or weeks instead of months;
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development;
- A broad scope of responsibilities;
- An update of your eyewear collection!
How to apply
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might just fit this exact profile, please apply! — please add a link to your portfolio as well. We’d love to hear from you.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.