Designer AlphaMapAustin, Texas, US
AlphaMap is looking for an experienced Lead UI Designer to design a world class B2B tool from the ground up. This person would have experience designing map-based web products, infographics / data visualizations and dashboards. We're looking for someone with super clean design aesthetic, who has OCD with their design - from spacing, to font size, to coloring and more.
AlphaMap is a well-funded stealth startup in Austin, TX that is building a web based product for the Commercial Real Estate industry. The product will be used by Commercial Real Estate investors, brokers and developers to search for and analyze commercial properties via a ‘google maps’ like interface. The client will then be able to research and analyze a selected property or area via dynamic map overlays, charts/graphs and data tables in order to make data-driven business decisions.
This is a Part-Time or Full-Time position.
Work remotely within the U.S.
- Proficient with English (written and verbal).
- 3+ years of experience.
- Rapidly iterate through design solutions.
- Create high fidelity wireframes / prototypes.
- Clearly communicate designs via prototypes, documentation and presentations.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design and prototyping tools (mainly Figma).
- Ability to communicate designs effectively with developers.
- Out of the box thinker
Looking forward to seeing your work!