Designer Beat Media GroupTwickenham, London, England, GB
A Talented Junior Motion Designer is needed to join an award-winning content creation business that work with some the biggest organisations in sport. Working from fantastic offices in Twickenham expect to create a wide range of branded and short-form video and other digital assets from concept to final delivery.
Working with some of the biggest national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors and brands in European sport, namely the FA, Premiership Rugby and Team GB (to name a few), this innovative content creator is renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR and Marketing campaigns. Due to a number of big client wins they are now seeking a Motion Designer Video Editor with a passion for sport to join their talented team.
Joining the Video Production team you will be tasked with responding to client briefs, brain storming and concept definition, storyboarding, to production and proofing to deliver fantastic results for some of the biggest brands in sport.
To qualify… You should be a Motion Designer Video Editor with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience within a similar role OR animation-related university degree;
- Ability to adapt and think on the spot, solving problems and breaking down barriers;
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud with a focus on After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro;
- You’re a natural self-starter;
- An interest in sport;
- The ability to juggle multiple projects;
- The hunger to grow and develop your skills;
- The willingness to occasionally work outside of normal office hours and attend sporting events on evenings and weekends.
Bonus points can be won for Illustration/ Graphic Design skills and/or knowledge of Cinema 4D and/or other 3D applications.
In return the Motion Designer Video Editor can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands, attend major sporting events and a benefits package that include 23 days holiday, training and development opportunities and great social events.
To apply for the role; please email through the link to Beat Media editor-in-chief David Parsons and head of production Deborah Halliday