Designer Flash CoffeeSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
[ Interior Designer ]
Do you love coffee & tech put together? Then you just might love Flash Coffee.
Flash Coffee is South East Asia’s fastest-growing tech-enabled coffee chain, blending an award-winning coffee menu with affordable prices available in-store and via our app.
Already operating in Jakarta, Bangkok, and Singapore and backed by Rocket Internet (known for incubating the likes of foodpanda, Lazada, Zalora, and more), and Delivery Hero, a global multinational in the online food-delivery space covering over 40+ countries, we have the ambition to become one of Asia’s largest coffee chains.
- Design Flash Coffee shops across SG in a way which still stays true to our brand identity
- Add in your creative edge to make the shops hyper-local and very noticeable
- ●Coordinate with our in-house construction project manager on dimension briefings and innovate with
- materials or processes in order to optimize costsWork within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion
- Work closely with our construction project manager and contractors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- Degree in Interior Design or similar
- Min. 3-4 years relevant working experience (Decorating interior spaces - F&B, particularly coffee joints, would be plus)
- In-depth knowledge of furniture systems and finishes
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills