Designer Next Day Solarremote, London, England, GB
Next Day Solar, a new start-up company working within the renewable sector is looking to expand its team. We are looking for a junior designer, with a great attitude, working across the full magnitude of our brand, from print, digital, store design, packaging and many other brand touch-points.
You will be the lead designer for Next Day Solar, but supported from an extended team who work on another brand within the company. You will be mentored and work closely with senior designers who can provide feedback and help assist you with challenges, and guide you with your career.
You can either work remotely or work in our London based office (NW10) / flexible option available.
Please send through your CV and a link to your design portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of experience
- A portfolio (digital or print) that demonstrates a variety of design expertise.
- Print experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Figma and Sketch is ideal.
- Bachelors degrees in Graphic Design
- Digital experience working in Figma or Sketch is a bonus but we can teach you these programmes
- Coding knowledge is a plus but by no means essential
- Personal interest in sustainability/renewables and the planet, and will keep up to date with new trends within the industry
- Act in a professional manner
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate ideas to open forums
- Able to work independently and pro-actively
To thrive here in this position:
You must be passionate about our work and projects, be curious, and love the process of discovery. We are always seeking candidates who are stimulated by challenge and have a knack for remaining highly creative and focused regardless of the environment or situation.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Up to £500 for annual training and development budget
- Free Birthday cake on your birthday
- Employee reward scheme;
- Friendly, fun team