Digital Designer Red AntBlackfriars, London, England, GB
Are you ready to take on a creative role that will give you the opportunity to showcase your design skills and challenge you to innovate, elevate and evolve everything you do, every step of the way?
Have you got the curiosity, passion, and drive to tell our story with compelling visuals and dynamic design treatments?
Do you want to be part of an industry-leading retail tech company that partners with some of the world’s leading brands, working as part of a down-to-earth, supportive team with a reputation for diversity, inclusivity, and a commitment to your happiness and wellbeing?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
- Good communicator with the ability to digest a brief and share your ideas and suggestions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Creative Cloud
- Experience in Sketch
- Experienced in using Premiere Pro and After Effects or similar for video editing
- Understanding of basic web-based technologies such as HTML and CSS
- MS Office skills, in particular PowerPoint would be useful
- Develop key creative treatments for client or pitch work
- Prepare demo apps and product videos for clients and prospects
- Produce material to tell the story of Red Ant and its platform including digital assets, print materials and internal documents
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or related will help your application, but it’s not essential
- Prior experience working in a graphic design role, ideally within a tech space
- Ability to create prototypes in Invision
- Flexible working
- One day of annual leave accrued for each year’s service – up to 5 years
- Group life insurance
- Company pension package
- Vitality health package
- Lots of office based benefits when we return…
NB: Applications without an online portfolio will not be considered
For more information on our hiring process check out https://www.redant.com/about/join-us