Digital Designer Sweetpea & WillowLondon, England, GB
Job ref.: Digital Graphic Designer
£28,000 - £34,000
Sweetpea & Willow are searching for an experienced, driven and ambitious Digital Graphic Designer to join the creative team. This is a permanent, in-house role. You will help produce high-quality artwork across our website, print and social channels and have a keen eye for UX which reflects our respected position within the interiors industry. One of the main roles will be creating weekly, visually appealing and engaging email campaigns, updating website graphics and content for social accounts. You will work alongside others in our marketing team to conceptualise and deliver beautiful campaigns.
This is a broad role and as such, you will require proven organisational skills showing an ability to take the lead to meet deadlines and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
This amazing role will encourage you to bring exciting new ideas and designs to help evolve our successful and growing brand.
Responsibilities of the Digital Graphic Designer:
- Producing and delivering consistently beautiful content for the website, social media, email campaigns and print advertisements.
- Designing in-store signage, packaging, and other brand collateral.
- Ensuring visual language and brand identity is consistent throughout online and print.
- Creating and sending regular email newsletters to our subscribers using mailchimp.
- Confidently presenting ideas and designs, taking feedback and making changes to deliver to deadlines.
- Assisting on photoshoots, and occasionally photographing returned or slightly damaged goods for our website.
- Producing mood-boards and creating basic CAD drawings for upcoming photo shoots and showroom layout changes, as well as assisting in regular photo shoots on location and in-house.
- Updating website visuals using our ECommerce platform, Magento.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years professional design experience, in-house or agency.
- BA (hons) Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, or an equivalent.
- Understanding and experience using an email marketing service such as mailchimp.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and experiencing using a CMS.
- Knowledge of printing processes and ability to set up files for print.
- Basic CAD skills with SketchUp knowledge preferable.
- Technical drawing skills are an advantage.
- Experience with an ECommerce platform, such as Magento, is a bonus.
Attributes of the Graphic Designer:
- A genuine love of design, and in particular, luxury interiors and furniture design.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate creative and technical ideas and drive ideas forward, often coordinating the marketing team.
- Great attention to detail and an excellent eye for design.
- Self-motivated with a problem-solving mind-set.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to efficiently work in a team environment as well as autonomously.
- A positive attitude towards all aspects of the role.
- Location is Isleworth, TW7 6NJ, hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary based on experience per annum plus a company pension scheme. £28,000 – £34,000
- Gorgeous offices and showroom environment.
- 28 days holiday allowance per annum (pro-rata) inclusive of all the usual UK Bank Holidays.
- Barista coffees and nibbles are plentiful!
- Office lunch every last Friday of the month covered by Sweetpea & Willow with drinks in our cool bar also on offer!
- HUGE opportunities for growth within the team for those who excel.
This opening offers an exciting opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a progressive, expanding company. Expect a forward thinking, friendly bunch committed to building an even better Sweetpea & Willow.
Please hit Apply by Email and send your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please no recruitment agencies!