Graphic Designer Bish CreativeLake Zurich, Illinois, US
As a Graphic Designer, this professional’s main objective is to create, modify, or manipulate art to meet the very specific needs of our 100+ clients. Requests will flow from Account Management (thru NetSuite) to the Graphic Designer, who then works with a prioritized list. Hands-on interaction with our Conceptual Designers and Account Management Teams is critical, across hundreds of projects annually. Priorities change quickly, so the chosen individual must be flexible. Career advancement could include moves to Senior Designer of Graphic Arts, Conceptual Design, or Account Management. The Graphic Designer is a member of the DOD’s staff, which meets weekly. This individual will also be assigned a mentor, an experienced Designer at Bish.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Creating and manipulating vector art, dielines, and modifying images (such as photo re-touch)
- Understanding and converting client files for production art effectively for print per client direction
- Photographing display items for portfolio and writing assembly instructions on final production displays
- Timely and professional communication with co-workers
- Complete periodic projects such as asset library organization, show set-up, and all other duties as assigned
Job qualifications include:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Ability to create dielines for accurate production is preferred
- The chosen candidate will work out of Bish offices in Lake Zurich, IL.
- Solid written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills are needed
- Attention to detail orientation and well-organized
- Willingness to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Solid skills in Excel, Outlook, and NetSuite ERP
- This individual should be a self-starter, able to work independently with minimal direction
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or Production Art is required
- 2-4 years’ experience in Graphic Design or Production Art
- Experience in Point-of-Purchase, promotional merchandise, and custom store fixtures is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work as an owner of the company, driven by total results
If you believe that you would be a good fit for our team, please email your resume and portfolio (or website link) to contact mail.