Graphic Designer The Nue Co.Remote, London, England, GB
At The Nue Co. we are redefining supplements. The way you feel about them, the way you take them, the way you buy them. The Nue Co. is one of the most innovative players in the self-care/supplement industry, best known for category-defying probiotics, nootropics and functional fragrance. We merge science and natural innovation to offer functional supplements to those who are mindful of their health, but not defined by it.
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will report to the Head of Visual and work alongside the Graphic Designer, Production Manager and Art Director. Working closely with The Nue Co. brand guidelines, you will lead and work on a broad range of graphic design projects, including online and offline comms and campaigns. This is a fast-paced role, so ability to balance effective processes and organisation, strategic thinking and advanced design skills is imperative.
What you'll do:
- Inspire, lead and positively influence our graphic direction whilst ensuring the team are able to produce best in class creative and develop at The Nue Co.
- Brief and guide mid-weight designers/artworkers as necessary.
- Deliver visual content against marketing plans on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Design compelling layouts that adhere to best practice when it comes to email, paid and web.
- Bring creative briefs and campaigns to life with a high degree of design knowledge, with minimal direction.
- Management and organisation of design assets and templates for use across a globally growing business.
- Prepare and present work confidently to key stakeholders.
- Monitor industry practices, and trends to help shape direction and advance our marketing output.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the Brand Guidelines.
- Managing artworks to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to.
- A minimum of 7 years+ experience working in Graphic Design.
- Strong proven experience designing concepts for email, digital paid and web design.
- Exceptional creative design sense and can make the right calls with rationale when required.
- Strong sensibility of typography.
- Experience within a creative team, collaborating with copywriters and creative leadership.
- Strong experience working with multiple digital platforms as well as OOH and print.
- Ability to work in a self sufficient, independent way, whilst executing with minimal supervision.
- Ability to articulate thinking to internal team and stakeholders.
- Advance knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
- An impeccable and fierce attention for detail.
- An interest in luxury lifestyle brands is preferable.
- Some knowledge of UI and UX design isn't necessary but would be useful.
- You are excited by change and a fast-paced environment.
- You have big ambition; there's huge opportunities for growth in this role for someone with the right attitude.
How to apply
Email portfolio, CV and cover letter by email.