Graphic Designer Think PlusMaroúsi, Attica, GR
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to help in developing enterprise-grade web applications and e-commerce solutions. You will be part of a talented team of software engineers and graphic designers who work on novel solutions to unlock the full potential of the digital world. You will be joining a dynamic working environment where creative solutions are encouraged.
- Collaborate with Web Designers and Software Engineers to deliver well-designed Wireframes & Mockups.
- Collaborate with Marketing Director, Creative Director and Digital Manager to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: requirements, wireframes, design, implementation, UI/UX, and deployment.
- Development of concepts and layouts for client's campaigns and advertising material (online and print) in line with brand guidelines.
- Delivery of effective, aesthetic, and on-strategy creative graphic design work for logos, identity design, brochures, flyers, catalogues, presentations, web pages, email promotional creatives, email and newsletter templates, social media graphics, banner ads, 2D animation and videos, etc.
- 4+ years of work experience in the field.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop & Figma or Adobe XD
- Good typography knowledge, with experience on the printing procedure
- Basic knowledge of CMS (WordPress, Shopify, etc)
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Digital portfolio or personal website with samples of work is required
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for progression.
- The Apple gear that makes you happy.
- Open and friendly colleagues and an inspiring workspace.
- You’ll be working with prestigious clients from industries such as fashion, sport, technology and beauty.
At Think Plus, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise-grade web applications and e-commerce solutions. If you share our passion for new technologies and implementing them for the most sophisticated customers, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Athens (Greece), we're growing fast, with teams in Munich (Germany), London (UK) and Pune (India). So join us, and let’s build this!