Industrial Designer Pixel And TimberCincinnati, Ohio, US
Pixel And Timber is seeking a self-motivated and technically-minded product designer to grow with our team in Cincinnati, OH.
We’re looking for an entry level product designer to support and grow within our organization. This is not a position for someone who would be comfortable in a slower-paced, corporate environment. The applicant must be able to rapidly internalize client and user needs; comprehend complex, interconnected and often conflicting ergonomic, mechanical and manufacturing challenges; and produce 3D solutions that marry form, function and meaning. The applicant must be extremely proficient at hand-sketching and Solidworks and have a working knowledge of materials and processes. The applicant will work collaboratively on a wide range of projects. They must be comfortable with rapidly shifting project objectives and deadlines and ready to spring on new opportunities. Above all, this job requires an individual who is “craefty,” self-motivated, and internally driven to excel.
- 0 - 5 years of product design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design
- Internally-motivated to excel
- Extremely high level of mechanical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in medical device development
- Fabrication skills (e.g. welding, rapid prototyping, sewing, et al.)
- Full-time with benefits
- Healthcare premiums paid for 100% by P&T
- 401K match
- 4 weeks mandatory vacation
- Mac laptop & iPad
- Access to P&T shop and truck
Please attach a cover letter, resume and link to your portfolio.