Industrial Designer Rodolfo Dordoni srlMilan, Lombardy, IT
Rodolfo Dordoni design firm is currently searching for motivated designers to join its Milan based studio.
We are looking for a talented, creative, focused, confident and highly self-motivate individual to join our team.
Candidates are required to work on product design projects for industrial production (mainly furniture and lighting).
He/She is asked to prove ability to develop and manage, independently, furniture projects according to Rodolfo Dordoni's creative input.
- degree in industrial/product design or equivalent
- minimum two years of professional experience in product design
- updated and broad knowledge of furniture and lighting market
- excellent computer skills in AutoCAD, 3D modelling/rendering softwares (Lightwave guarantees fast track) and Adobe CS (Photoshop and InDesign mainly)
- competences in technical drawings plus knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes
- collaborative and positive outlook
- Italian speaking fundamental, fluency in English appreciated
- high energy, passion and capability to perform well under pressure.
Please email following documents, in PDF format only (not exceed 10 MB):
E-mail subject: product designer
a complete CV, including nationality, birth date, current address, education, professional background, languages and technical skills
a PDF portfolio, particularly focused on projects proving your professional background and personal abilities (max. 20 pages)
Only candidates fulfilling given requirements will be evaluated for a direct contact by our team.