Other Handel ArchitectsNew York City, New York, US
[ Residential High-Rise Architectural Designers ]
Handel Architects is an award-winning architecture firm with offices in New York City, Boston, San Francisco, and Hong Kong. Our work includes interior design, architecture and urban design and aims to leverage individual opportunities to create something greater: positive urban and social change. We are a fast-paced and results-driven firm and are looking for people that share our passion.
Our New York office is currently seeking creative Architectural Designers with 3-5 years of professional experience and strong Revit skills. We are looking for candidates that have demonstrated experience in multi-family design including unit plan layouts, kitchen & bath design, and project coordination.
The individuals will have the opportunity to work on projects with a high level of design in collaboration with senior team members. Our practice encourages an open design dialogue and participation among all of our team members to create a fluid and collaborative environment.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Professional experience, preferably in multi-family high-rise residential and mixed-use development
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam Revu, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and MS Office
- 3-D modeling and rendering experience preferred (Rhino, Enscape, Grasshopper, VRay)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple, tight deadlines and work on various projects concurrently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented team-player
- Excellent graphic presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, an ability to carry out design concept to realization
- Familiarity with building codes is a plus
Please submit resume and portfolio in PDF formats.