Other WyserPadova, Veneto, IT
We are looking for a Digital Content and Video Producer for our Marketing Team.
The Digital Content producer reports to social media manager and deals with the design and processing of contents, especially in the digital field.
The resource mainly deals with creating original and captivating contents for website (home page, banners), social media contents (gifs, videos, images), newsletters, blogs, etc. , instore video screens, adapting global campaigns to digital channels and creating new contents.
Specifically, he/she must:
- Develop editorial contents for the social media in use today, adapt global contents to local needs
- Manage the contents of direct mail campaigns and the website (homepage, banners), shootings, videos, gif or any other contents for the social media and in-store video screens
- Participate in the coordination, development and implementation of plans and projects related to new media
- Evaluate and modify the contents of the website, social media, and related activities based on the success of communication campaigns and user response
- Support the development of internal / external company presentations (PowerPoint, videos etc)
The ideal profile must have the following characteristics:
• Fluent English
• 4/5 years of experience in fashion retail in similar roles
• Nice to have: Economics degree and preferably master in marketing & communication
Skills and attitudes
• Proactivity & Quickness
• Problem solving
• Orientation to results
• Team player
Persona di riferimento:
Descrizione delle attivita' svolte:
Wyser società di ricerca e selezione del personale parte del gruppo GI Group.