Other YamiBrea, California, US
Sr. Product Manager
Responsible for the definition, design, implementation, delivery, and evolution of product line related services and experiences.
Based on user needs and business demands, define products and series features from an overall perspective.
Make product iterations planning, coordinate the priority and scheduling of related projects. Ensure the product rhythm is aligned with the company's phased goals and product strategies.
Lead cross-functional and cross-regional teams to complete product development and delivery on time. Efficiently communicate with stakeholders in written and meeting forms to ensure product features in the hands of our users.
Optimize the product effects and user experience metrics, build and improve corresponding evaluation and monitoring mechanisms. Continue to promote product evolution based on multiple research methods such as data analysis and user feedback.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, preferably with eCommerce experience.
- Experience for short-term project execution while planning for long-term product capabilities.
- Excellent user experience intuition, attention to product details.
- Comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts and tradeoffs of a product.
- Excellent writing, communication, collaboration, project management skills to influence stakeholders,
- effectively convey product vision.
- Experience working cross-functionally with tech, UX design, and operations teams.
- Have a curiosity to dig several layers deep into metrics, desire to discover the best measuring and
- key drivers of product and feature.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred
- 5+ years of product management, preferably with eCommerce experience.
- Ability and interest to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Familiar with OKR and PDCA methodologies.
- Experience with agile project management.