UX Designer AKKAZürich, Zurich, CH
At AKKA Switzerland, we are pleased to be partnered with a world-renowned International Organization in Zürich, Switzerland offering extremely innovative and hands on project opportunities. In this role you will be involved in a dynamic Design team partnering with stakeholders including development and project management teams delivering projects to B2B customers from scratch.
UX/UI designer on four custom-built expert tools of the web-based underwriting suite, including two complex redesign projects. Supporting UX team initiates to help establish a more data-driven and user-centered mindset in the product teams and roll-out the design system for all apps. Introduce, plan and execute user research, cover conceptual and design responsibilities end-to-end, and collaborate closely with product owners, business analysts, developers and business users distributed across the globe.
- ENDD-to-END design process specialist (lead in design role)
- Experienced designer who is able to drive the complete design process by himself:user research, information architecture, interaction design, usability evaluation, user testing, visual design up to the development, Rollout as well as continuous improvement.
- Theorically and practical experience with Design Thinking and methodologies.
- Experienced working in large design teams and collaborating with multiple stakeholders including but not limited to: Developers, Users, Researchers and Project Management teams
- 5 years' practical experience in the function of a UX Designer
- Understanding and working experience of Lean UX and Design Thinking principles
- Extremely proficient in UX tools Sketch, Figma, InVision and other design tools is useful
- Working experience and knowledge of building Design Patterns and Libraries
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work without the need of supervision
- English and German Language skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are interested in having further discussions please send your CV, portfolio and contact details by email.