UX Designer DeversiFiREMOTE, London, England, GB
Do you have a knack for making complex products easy and intuitive to use?
Do you want to design more than shopify sites, landing pages and dating apps?
Join our cross-functional team, where you would work on creating intuitive interfaces for our cutting edge trading products.
You will be a key member of the team involved from idea generation to user testing post release, collaborating with our development team, marketing, business leadership and key users. You will work on new features as well as continuously improve on our existing platform based on user feedback.
We are currently looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join us full time.
- Collaborate with business requirements generators to create wireframes and UI mockups for new features
- Test designs and mockups and iterate based on feedback
- Work with front end developers on effectively implementing UX features
- Continually review and improve the user experience of our existing products
- Perform competitive analysis and stay abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Contribute to requirements gathering, design documentation, and implementation reviews
- Perform post launch analysis and review of released features
- Keep designs and feedback library organised and incorporate feedback into future designs
- Occasionally create graphics and designs for marketing campaigns
- 4 years UX design experience guiding product development cycle for a successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software application.
- Experience in designing information intensive interfaces - e.g. trading, fintech, gambiling, gaming.
- Passionate about current and emerging product design trends, user-centered design principles, with a knack for keeping our team and clients informed.
- Ability to give and receive constructive design critique.
- Autonomous team player who takes initiative and responsibility for key UX design process deliverables.