Web Developer 4SubseaAsker, Oslo, NO
Are you a Software Developer passionate about cloud, Data, IoT and digitalisation, who thrives in a place where there is a short way from thinking it to building it? Do you consider data as a strategic asset for companies? Do you want to work with and develop leading edge technology? If the answers are yes, then perhaps this opportunity is worth looking at in more detail.
4Subsea is a driver for digitisation and technology, and we have developed into a key player within the field of digital decision support. Our developers work on designing digital solutions and providing data that empowers customers to take operational decisions, in order to reduce cost and increase safety.
In 4Subsea you will be using the technology that is best suited for the job, with a primary focus on cloud and edge technology. You will be able to make an impact and be involved in the complete journey from sensor data to end-users while developing software that is used globally.
The Digital Solutions Team, consisting of software developers, architects and data scientists, have a lean start-up mindset and are the “hub in the wheel” within our company, working on core digital services that 4Subsea delivers, including web applications, python tools and large-scale data streaming services.
The following technologies and working methods are currently used
Azure platform services, such as Storage, CosmosDB, App Services and Service Fabric
Frameworks: .NET Framework, .NET Core, Angular 7
Languages: C#, TypeScript, Python, HTML, CSS
Security: OAuth2, OIDC, SAML2
Architecture: Structurizr, ADR
Dev/CI/CD: Visual Studio, VS Code, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy
Methodology: Scrum, Kanban, Agile
- As a Senior Developer within the Digital Solution Team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Write and maintain high-quality code
- Support product owners in grooming user-stories
- Work with customers to understand their needs and how 4Subsea can deliver digital services to their organisation
- Design and build web front end applications
- Design and build customer-facing APIs
- Software Testing
Being able to perform your responsibilities, you probably need to:
Be a good software developer with eight years or more experience.
Have experience from using Microsoft technologies, and work experience from, or great interest for modern web technologies.
Be familiar with patterns for developing highly available, user-friendly and scalable solutions
Care about software craftsmanship and great design, both in “the visuals” and in the code you write.
We would also like to see that:
- You are an agile team player with a lean start-up mindset
- You are passionate about sharing knowledge and learn from others
- You are curious, resourceful and proactive
What we can offer
- Awesome colleagues
- Working with leading-edge technology
- Freedom and push to evolve
- Collaborative work environment
- Possibility to influence the roadmap for an ambitious company
- Invigorating offices located 15 minutes by train from Oslo followed by a five minutes refreshing walk from the train station
We are a vision and values-driven company , meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
For questions regarding the position, please contact HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 913 95 354).
We look forward to hearing from you!